- September 2014 – till now: Interventional cardiologist at Cardiac and major vessel catheterization laboratory of Daugavpils Regional Hospital.
- 2014 – Cardiologist at ICU of Latvian Cardiology Centre.
- 2010-2014: Cardiology residency at Paul Stradins Clinical University Hospital (Latvian Cardiology Centre)
- 2010-2014: Physician at Emergency Medical Service
- 2008-2010: Physician assistant at Emergency Medical Service
- 2009 – 2013: Certified first aid trainer at Latvian Red Cross
- 2006 – 2008: Laboratory assistant at Latvian Biomedical Research and Study Centre.
- From 2013: Interventional cardiology training at Cardiac and major vessel cath. lab of Latvian Cardiology Centre.
- 2010 – 2014: Cardiology residency at Latvian University
- 2004 – 2010: Medical doctor degree at Riga Stradins University
- Member of European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI)
- Member of European Society of Cardiology
- Member of Latvian Society of Cardiology
- Sophia-Antipolis, France – International Fellows Course in Interventional Cardiology
- Munich, Germany – peripheral interventions workshop
- Munster, Germany – peripheral interventions workshop