Our main priority is to make your stay as easy, safe and pleasant as possible!
Plastic surgery is a surgical discipline dealing with congenital disorders, deformities and acquired as a result of traumas, sicknesses and accidents as well as disorders and deformations acquired during previous surgical operations. The main characteristic features of plastic surgery is that it deals with such tissues as skin, fascia, tendons, nerves, bone and fat tissue and its goal is to restore functions and to reconstruct the shape of given body part or parts.
A sub-discipline of plastic surgery is cosmetic surgery, sometime referred to as aesthetiAc surgery. Cosmetic surgery focuses on correcting body parts whose shape departs from the norm in a substantial way and on alleviating the impact of aging on the surface of the body. The goal of aesthetic surgery is the immediate improvement of the way a patient looks.
Popular cosmetic & plastic surgery procedures and average costs:
Plastic surgery for face:
- Upper eyelids sculpturing: $ 1000,-
- Lower eyelids sculpturing$ 1000,-
- Sculpturing of the cartilaginous:$ ~2800,-
- Sculpturing of the bony part of the nose:$ ~ 3600,-
- Sculpturing of the ears:$ ~ 1000,-
- Face-lift:$ ~ 2800 – 5200,-
- Restylane injection (1 injection):$ 400,- (1 inj.)
- Dysport injection:$ 400,- (1 inj.)
Plastic surgery for body:
- Sculpturing of the anterior abdominal wall: $ ~ 2400 – 3600,-
- Liposuction for one area: $ ~2000,-
- Sculpturing and reconstruction of scars: $ 100 – 1000,-
- Breast enlargement (augmentation): $ ~3800 – 4400,-
- Breast lifting (mastopexia): $ ~ 2600 – 3200,-
- Breast reduction: $ ~ 3200 – 3800,-